Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Canada Mushrooms all packages are shipped discreetly right to your doorstep!.
All packaged are shipped via Canada Post Xpresspost with tracking.
Don’t worry! reach out to our customer service team and someone will provide you your tracking.
We accept Interac E-Transfer & Bitcoin .
We ONLY ship all Canada wide!
Yes! Product images are taken by us (unless provided by our vendor). Images are not Photoshopped or enhanced.
No we do not ship outside of Canada.
Yes! We offer free shipping on all orders over $99. Orders below $99 are charged $15.99 flat rate for shipping. All orders are shipped expressed and come with a tracking number.
All packages are shipped within 24 hours! Shipping times vary depending on the current Canada Post season and your location. Once shipped your order should arrive within 5-7 days.
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at Canada Post. Human errors happen on occasion as the postal employee has to manually enter each postal code in the system and if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.
If you would like to add or edit your order, you’ll need to enter a new order and we will cancel your original order as long as the item has not been packaged or shipped. Please email [email protected] with the order number you would like edited or canceled. All order madifications are made on a best-efforts basis.
Microdosing magic mushroom capsules is a simple task. You just take the shroom pills just as you would any other capsule medication. It is suggested to dose every four days to begin and adjust to your specific needs.
In addition, it is important to understand your own body and limits since psilocybin can affect people in different ways. For instance, someone twice your weight will likely need a higher dose. In addition, experienced users have built up a tolerance over time and would likely need less than a newcomer.
Shroom Pill Dosage Chart
|Microdose Level 1
|0.1 to 0.25
|Microdosers or new experimental users
|Microdose Level 2
|0.25 to 0.5
|Dose (in grams)
|Expected Therapeutic Effects
|No (or minimal) psychedelic effects
|New users and for microdosing
|0.4 – 1.0
|Light euphoric sensations, minor distortions of time and reality
|Beginners and anyone with low tolerance
|1.1 – 2.0
|Moderate euphoria, heightened mood, and increases in open-mindedness
|Intermediate users with more experience
|2.1 – 3.5
|Heavy euphoric sensations, introspection, open-mindedness, and full hallucinations
|Heavy users looking for full effects
|Intense psychedelic sensations including all previously mentioned effects
|Extreme users who know what they are doing
When you buy shrooms in Canada and ingest them, you can expect to be high for about 4 to 6 hours. But, this isn’t a universal range. Some people feel the effects of the drug much longer than others. For some, it gets out of their system much faster. When the “main high” has worn out, there’s still a possibility that you’ll feel some after-effects until the day after.
While taking magic mushrooms, you should know that there’s such a thing as a bad trip. This is when you have used the drug irresponsibly. As a result, the effects aren’t quite as pleasant as you want them to be. These trips can be pretty difficult to shake off. They often last longer and leave you with uncomfortable feelings of a hangover.
Some factors can increase the likelihood of you coming down with a hangover when you take magic mushrooms. These factors simultaneously contribute to how long the drug lasts in your system. A few of them include:
- Quantity: The more magic mushrooms you take, the longer you will feel the effects. This factor cuts across basically every other hallucinogenic drug in the market. However, you should remember that the quantity that’ll get you really high is different from what works for another person. The difference is in your body weight and metabolism.
- Consumption frequency: As a newbie who might not have had mushrooms before, it’s likely that they’ll linger in your system for longer. However, if you’re a shroom enthusiast, you can expect to be over the effects much sooner than your new counterparts.
- Additional substances: If you combine shrooms and other substances, your trips will last longer. It’s essentially like bringing two sources of high together. Their qualities would combine and cause you to feel the effects for longer periods.
- Dried or fresh: Dried mushrooms are more potent. So, they will likely last in your system much longer than the fresh counterparts.
- Species consumed: Some species are more potent than the others and will get you high for much longer.
- Expectations: Believe it or not, your mind plays a huge role in the physical functions of your body. If you gear yourself up to believe that you’re going to have the best high ever, you just might.
Despite all of this, though, you can expect to go back to being yourself in about 24 hours.
When you take dried shrooms you can expect a wide range of intensity of effects. This is because not all magic mushrooms are as potent as others. In addition, the expertise of the mushroom farmer will affect the quality of the end product. This is why it is always a good idea to buy shrooms from a trusted source like WeedSmart. High quality dried shrooms can make a huge difference between an enjoyable and a horrible trip.
When you do have top-grade dried shrooms you are sure to experience a wide range of therapeutic effects. You will likely experience an onset of effects that include difficulties focusing and a decrease in hand-eye-coordination. Next, you will be bombarded with an influx of euphoria while experiencing distortions in time and reality. Your mind will open and introspection will be at its highest. The intensity of effects will depend on the dose.
Some of the most common positive effects of dried shrooms in Canada:
|Distortions of Time and Reality
|Enhanced Set of Senses
|Heightened Levels of Introspection
|Increases in General Mood and Well-Being
|Relaxation of Mind, Body, and Soul
|Mindfulness / Open-mindedness
|Increases in Neural Connections
|Boosts in Creativity
|Bouts of Energy and Liveliness
|Greater Levels of Focus
|Numbness of the Body and Mind
It’s only recently that magic mushrooms have been taken seriously for its medical properties. In fact, shrooms have not been viewed in a positive light for a very long time. However, more studies are being conducted on psilocybin and the list of its benefits keeps growing each day. It’s no wonder why so many in the dried shroom Canada community are taking advantage of this wonder drug.
Psilocybin magic mushrooms can help with a wide range of medical conditions. However, shrooms should not be looked at as a long term solution. If you do plan to use dried shrooms on a prolonged timespan, it might be a good idea to microdose. In fact, microdosing mushrooms often are more suitable for many conditions.
Some of the most common medical uses of dried mushrooms in Canada include:
- To help ease symptoms of depression
- For reducing anxiety
- As a substitution of other addictions
- To ease symptoms of cancer-related psychological conditions
- For lowering levels of stress
- As a tool to help Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- To gain relief from cluster headaches